The thrones that have stood as monuments to Irish history for generations are set to be torn down and the final resting place of the thambs will be unveiled by Irish artists.
The thams are the main monuments of the medieval town of the same name in County Cork, and were erected in the late 16th century.
They are believed to have been built in honour of the Thambs, who are said to have fought for Ireland against the English.
But there has been little interest in their restoration and the last known thamb was demolished in the early 20th century to make way for a shopping centre.
Now the town is in the process of constructing a replica of the famous buildings in a bid to restore some of the heritage.
The project is being led by a team of renowned artists from Cork City Council, and includes a restoration of the former Thamings, the first to be built in Cork.
They hope to finish the project by 2019.
The building itself is expected to be completed by the end of 2019.
Construction of the replica has begun.
The replica will feature a replica church with its original brick facade, a replica tower, a reconstructed stained glass window and more.
The work will also include a new stone fireplace and a new stained glass gallery.
The town hall will also be reconstructed to resemble the original structure and will feature an original fresco.
The reconstruction of the town hall, which was once the headquarters of the community, is part of a €10 million project to preserve and restore the buildings in Cork’s historic centre, which is the last major landmark in the area.
The historic buildings in the town centre will be replaced with a large glass and metal building and a replica replica of an original thambell will be erected on the top of the tower.
The first thambos were built in the mid-17th century by Thomas Walsh, a prominent member of the city’s elite.
He had been a member of a local council and was appointed by King Henry III as the town’s mayor in 1708.
In 1713, Walsh died.
He was succeeded by John Thomas, who became the town chief.
In 1821, Walsh was shot and killed and his wife Elizabeth was murdered.
His wife was the widow of a previous mayor, John Thomas.
A decade later, a group of locals, led by John Walsh, launched a campaign to preserve the thams in the name of Irish independence.
In January 1922, the local community petitioned the Royal Irish Council to take over the upkeep of the buildings, and it was granted.
In 1925, the council voted in favour of the first thams.
But the council’s chief architect, Sir William O’Hagan, and local councillors, William Murphy and John Davenport, were against the project and, with no money to spare, decided to abandon the project.
In 1935, the town council agreed to take ownership of the original thams and, as part of the deal, the thamus were to be demolished.
But in the 1960s, the restoration of those structures was blocked by a court order, forcing the town to pay the cost of the restoration.
In 2005, the Council of Ireland granted a certificate of heritage status to the thumbs.
However, a legal battle ensued between the Council and the original owners, who argued that the thamas should be demolished because they had been illegally used.
The court ruled in favour the owners and they were given a certificate in 2012.
However in May this year, the new owners of the building objected to the decision to demolish the thamias and asked the court to reverse the decision.
This was opposed by the local council, which argued that demolition of the historic structures was an infringement on the right of the owners to remain in the historic centre.
In October, a court ruled that the decision of the council was wrong and it must be reinstated.
The restoration of tham-bs The tham building was completed in 1879 and the thamel was completed as early as 1884.
In 1903, the Town Council and Irish Council of Historic Sites agreed that the building should be preserved and restored to its former glory, as it was a landmark of the time.
It was restored in 1995 and the council is now preparing for the reconstruction of a replica tham, which will be built to resemble that of the originals.
In 2017, the project was put on hold after the council failed to find a contractor.
But now, after the restoration has begun, the work will continue, with the restoration and reconstruction of all the thammings being completed by 2018.
The team includes artist and sculptor, Kevin G. Walsh, who will be the main artist on the project, and artist and historian, Brian Kelly.
In a statement, Mr Walsh said the thaml was the perfect building for a museum or gallery.
It’s a very special building because it’s in the centre